[FoXX] Karma's Join Request

• Nickname(s), real name, age and location:
  • My nickname is Karma, real name Ahmed I'm 20 years old and currently living in Norway.
  • Tell us a bit about your MTA journey:
  • I started playing in 2013 with my brothers in SMT. I started playing all kinds of gamemodes and never took DM seriously until I got introduced to it. I wasn't very good but I had people helping me through my journey. Around 2014 I started getting better and joined TfB. I left because they were too skilled and I needed to get better. Around 2015/2016 I joined nTL. I couldn't keep up with them but the more I played the better I got. After a while nTL closed and after that I've been trying to find new servers to play on. I started playing in 3R and it was interesting, I joined them but I realized the clan was inactive and dying so I left. I met new friends and started training with them and gotten alot better. I kept on playing mostly for fun and joy. Around 2018 I took a small break for MTA since I had to focus on school, and here I am trying to move on to bigger things.
  • Previous clans and reasons for leaving:
  • 3lite Racers (3R) - Left due to inactivity in the clan
  • -TfB// - Left, players were out of my league
  • Nothing To Lose l-nTL-l - Closed
  • Why do you want to be a part of our family?
  •  I consider joining FoXX is a big achievement that I want to achieve. As I also mentioned in my journey I thought I would try something new and move on to bigger things. I like the environment in here it feels comfortable.
  • Which is the way you can help us to reach the top?
  • I can play clanwars since I've had a lot of experience with cw's in nTL and 3R. I also speak 3 different languages which could benefit against provokers. I want to experience new things and help FoXX with anything they require.
  • Have you ever had any fights with one of our members? If so why and with who?
  • I've never fought with any of FoXX members.
  • What social media do you use?
  • I have Snapchat, Instagram but I mainly use Discord and it's Karma!#7982
  • Additional information (if needed):
  • In addition I'm a friendly and fun guy to talk to I get along with people quick. During my MTA journey I've changed (in a good way)
  • Like 15

Small but simple, just a suggestion for future applications, try to explain each question by giving examples and how it would benefit us as a family etc. I respect your efforts nonetheless!

Best of luck ❤️

• Like 2