Posted (edited)

Nickname(s), real name, age and location:

Yusijo, Sándor(or Alexander), 16yo, Hungary Mezőkeresztes

Tell us a bit about your MTA journey: 

I started the MTA in 2015 of December at a fun server called Macsó server, I've made some friends and then they showed me the EPG server. They said to me look at this cool gamemode called DM we liked that server but then we found the GoD server in 2015 of summer and then we started to play there. I wasn't in clan till 2017 of autumn when some guy invited me to Anarchic Galaxy (that was the first actual clan), then 2018 of summer i got bit inactive but i played 2-3 times a week and then the 9th grade started what is highschool(or what) and i played MTA like 3-4 times every week. Coronavirus came in 2020 sadly or not idk, but in April I found this server  and I play here since then.

Previous clans and reasons for leaving:

-AG- Anarchic Galaxy: 4-5months the clan inactive that was the reason why i left.

(GoD) Gladiators of Darkness: 2018-2020 the clan got inactive too that was the reason why i left.

Why do you want to be a part of our family?

This is the only server that I like and I only play here and I'm loyal to every clan. I have made some FoXX member friends that I play with sometimes.

Which is the way you can help us to reach the top?

CWs, good administration, maybe get some players, maybe ideas for events or the server. I can play almost everyday like 3-4 hour.

What social media do you use?

Facebook, Instagram, Discord#2378 yusijo

Edited by Yusijo
  • Like 15

Happy to see you applying to us, best of luck my weeb friend ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1