CzerkA

Summer for us!

Jokes aside, i’d like to welcome back my old friend @Zebra, very chill dude, good to see you back coño. @KenZo u know i love u bro, welcome to them fam. @CIFFON the almost as good as me in CTF player, with a lil bit of training you will reach my level lul, and last but not least EL CHAMPIOOOON ANWIX FILHO DA PUTAAAAAA KKKKKKKKKKKK

Well written Baturay, and thanks to our developers for putting their hours to give us content like this! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I'm happy that you guys are continuing growing up , you deserve all of this for the hard work you guys are putting! Pretty surprised to see Anwix (legend) into FoXX , he will be surely a good addiction for the WFF team! Also gratz to the rest of the trials (WHY NO FOXXTORQUE!). I'm pretty sure that the upcoming tournaments are going to be full of insane and incredible moments like never before! (I'm sure that the most enjoyable one will be the new Fast5!!!)

What's going to be next sniper move? I'll let you guys decide about it!  😄  😄  😄  😄 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm really glad to see that even though I'm not here (army life) you guys keep on producing the best you can. I'm proud of you bros, wish to help more when I do get home. I love you!

Hello new dudes, I'm Guy on WhatsApp but you won't notice me because I'm at army all day so ye  xd

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, CarmY said:trials (WHY NO FOXXTORQUE!). I'm pretty sure that the upcoming tournaments are going to be full of insane and incredible moments like never before! (I'm sure that the most enjoyable one will be the new Fast5!!!)
On 6/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, CarmY said:

(WHY NO FOXXTORQUE!)

KKKKKKKKKK 

Don‘t worry I won’t give up

• Like 2

On 6/19/2020 at 1:05 AM, QuiicK said:

gratz and welcome ❤️

why no foxxtorque? ☹️

i like that meme 😂

22 hours ago, Pavlosfeh said:

Where is moderator??
I'ts important.