Referee(-s)

(iffon

DATE

Streamer(-s)

Marque^|-XpR-|

MVP

xN#Shanks (26 points)

Map name Result 3 points 2 points 1 point 1 point
Fabien ft. Pawlo - Police Chase XpR 7 - 0 xN XpRB0M^ (3) |-XpR-|Goku (2) XpRNaval (1) |-XpR-|CascaDe (1)
Gerc v11 - Human Experience XpR 11 - 3 xN |-XpR-|CascaDe (4) xNSeKtoR (2) XpRNaval (2) xN#Shanks (1)
Gteatero - Dark Inception III XpR 18 - 3 xN XpRNaval (5) |-XpR-|CascaDe (6) |-XpR-|^Mixhet (1) xNSeKtoR (3)
BriaN ft. JohnY - Echoed Whistles XpR 19 - 9 xN infinity.xn (3) xNFacz (2) XpRNaval (6) |-XpR-|CascaDe (7)
xL1nk Vol.1 - Wave XpR 22 - 13 xN xN#Shanks (4) |-XpR-|CascaDe (9) |-XpR-|Goku (3) xNSeKtoR (4)
Spectrum Vol.5 - Improbability XpR 23 - 19 xN xN#Shanks (7) xNSeKtoR (6) XpRoNNiE (1) xNFacz (3)
Quantum ft. Negativ - Enemy Territory XpR 26 - 23 xN infinity.xn (6) XpRoNNiE (3) xNFacz (4) |-XpR-|Goku (4)
NitroN ft. FakeDeath - Phenomenal XpR 30 - 26 xN XpRNaval (9) xNSeKtoR (8) xNAGERX! (1) XpRB0M^ (4)
Pablow ft. Gerc ft. Esp4wN - Out of Time XpR 32 - 31 xN xN#Shanks (10) xNSeKtoR (10) |-XpR-|CascaDe (10) XpRNaval (10)
BuDyA ft. MegaN - Ukrainian Style XpR 37 - 33 xN XpRoNNiE (6) XpRNaval (12) xN#DemK (1) RedRxN (1)
Fabien ft. Pawlo - Police Chase XpR 43 - 34 xN |-XpR-|xMiha/ (3) |-XpR-|CascaDe (12) |-XpR-|Goku (5) xNFacz (5)
Gerc v11 - Human Experience XpR 43 - 41 xN xN#Shanks (13) infinity.xn (8) xNFacz (6) xNSeKtoR (11)
Gteatero - Dark Inception III XpR 47 - 44 xN xN#Shanks (16) |-XpR-|CascaDe (14) XpRNaval (13) |-XpR-|Kanzy (1)
BriaN ft. JohnY - Echoed Whistles XpR 50 - 48 xN XpRNaval (16) xN#Shanks (18) xNSeKtoR (12) xNFacz (7)
xL1nk Vol.1 - Wave XpR 53 - 52 xN xN#Shanks (21) XpRNaval (18) xNAGERX! (2) |-XpR-|Goku (6)
Spectrum Vol.5 - Improbability XpR 57 - 55 xN XpRNaval (21) xNSeKtoR (14) infinity.xn (9) XpRoNNiE (7)
Quantum ft. Negativ - Enemy Territory XpR 63 - 55 xN |-XpR-|CascaDe (17) XpRoNNiE (9) xN#Shanks (22) |-XpR-|Goku (7)
NitroN ft. FakeDeath - Phenomenal XpR 65 - 60 xN xNSeKtoR (17) XpRNaval (23) xN#Shanks (23) xN#SneaX (1)
Pablow ft. Gerc ft. Esp4wN - Out of Time XpR 66 - 67 xN xN#Shanks (26) xNSeKtoR (19) infinity.xn (10) RedRxN (2)
BuDyA ft. MegaN - Ukrainian Style XpR 71 - 69 xN XpRB0M^ (7) xNFacz (9) XpRoNNiE (11) |-XpR-|CascaDe (18)

Match results

• 26 points 10 passed xN#Shanks
  • 23 points 12 passed XpRNaval
  • 19 points 12 passed xNSeKtoR
  • 18 points 10 passed |-XpR-|CascaDe
  • 11 points 7 passed XpRoNNiE
  • 10 points 7 passed infinity.xn
  • 9 points 9 passed xNFacz
  • 7 points 4 passed XpRB0M^
  • 7 points 6 passed |-XpR-|Goku
  • 3 points 1 passed |-XpR-|xMiha/
  • 2 points 2 passed xNAGERX!
  • 2 points 5 passed RedRxN
  • 1 point 1 passed xN#DemK
  • 1 point 3 passed |-XpR-|Kanzy
  • 1 point 4 passed |-XpR-|^Mixhet

Upcoming match

See you in season II.

• Like 15
    • Sad 2

Congratulations to both teams, it was an intense match it was obvious to see that each team trained hard for the title, yet the team who trained harder took the cup. Congratulations to @XpR and every other participating team that took their place within the first season, we hope that we provided a great tournament for everyone. Sorry for the inconveniences if we caused any, it was our first ever tournament to host with such big clans. We hope to see that kind of interest and passion in season II as well. Thanks everyone!

• Like 3

i love such finals when the last map still can decide the winner. Shanks man of the match well deserved.

Best performance of match : Infinity insane overtake on enemy territory :OOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

Not quite sure to whom joy is the biggest of season concluding, the victorious teams or me aknowledging that there will finally be some free time, that I wont be spending on being a Referee.

• Like 2
    • Haha 1
    • Confused 1

Let me state it first, it's not any kind of cry, just stating facts!

However, XpR is talking about fairness during the whole match, somehow I find it ridicolous the things that happened during the match, and before. First of all, making a new rule 1 week before the final is something we could somehow accept that a new rule has been invented in order to give some clan an advantage, but the fact you haven't answered to Shanks for a week gives us an opportunity to accuse... 

Secondly, when the referee randomly puts free, then back to live, we ask for redo, your answer is no. Then 40 seconds later 3 players from XpR die, and then instantly the referee answers, while we ask 3 times for redo, we aren't even worth to an answer, then after they ask for redo, we say not, guess whose will is met...

I know lots of you didn't want to see xN in finals, but the way you treat us for this reason makes this thing more ridicolous.

I do not say XpR doesn't deserve the win but the way of achieving it disgust lots of people outside of xN too.

Edited by SkreePy
    • Like 14
    • Thanks 1
    • Sad 1

Good game XpR, that was an awesome game with brilliant performance from either sides. Don't remember wff match of xN and XpR which ended without tight score and pressure/tension till the very last map which is being a decider. Also Nitrous Racing been accused of undeservely being in the finals, he-he, do ya'll still think it was undeseved? I doubt. Sadly we didn't face Elite Players this time, but I'm sure It would've been an amazing fight too. 
    Thanks to FoXX for organizing the tourney and to guys who were refereeing matches, you've done almost accurately, I'm sure all impefections gonna be solved in upcoming tournaments.
    Once again , Congratulations to Xtreme pro Racers for winning first edition of Fast 5, it was kind of revenge for xN's first 2 season titles of L7 WFF, he-he. Congratulations to Nitrous Racing for finished 2nd, we'll surely try or luck next time. Also congratulations to Elite Players for 3rd place and showing awesome performace throughout entire tourney. 

Edited by Relax
    • Like 4

bro idk what is your problem but you instantly asked redo when they change state to paused and everyone was keep playing and we didn't say " NO " for redo.

[2021-01-10 22:29:44] [Output] : [F5] (iffon changed the state to Live
    [2021-01-10 22:29:44] [Output] : [F5] xNQAQ joined Xtreme Pro Players
    [2021-01-10 22:29:44] [Output] : [F5] |-XpR-|^Mixhet joined Xtreme Pro Players
    [2021-01-10 22:29:46] [Output] : xN|SkreePy!: ????
    [2021-01-10 22:29:49] [Output] : [F5] xNQAQ joined Nitrous Racing
    [2021-01-10 22:29:52] [Output] : xN|SkreePy!: Redo
    [2021-01-10 22:30:04] [Output] : (iffon: Is everyone bugged 
    [2021-01-10 22:30:06] [Output] : (Clan) |-XpR-|^Mixhet: hard to tell
    [2021-01-10 22:30:08] [Output] : (Clan) XpRoNNiE: xn casca naval goku
    [2021-01-10 22:30:08] [Output] : |-XpR-|^Makki}: no
    [2021-01-10 22:30:10] [Output] : (iffon: Referee view is blocked
    [2021-01-10 22:30:12] [Output] : xN|SkreePy!: but u just confused
    [2021-01-10 22:30:14] [Output] : (Clan) |-XpR-|^Mixhet: sektor cascade b0m shanks
    [2021-01-10 22:30:16] [Output] : (Clan) |-XpR-|^Mixhet: naval fighting
    [2021-01-10 22:30:17] [Output] : xN|SkreePy!: lots of players
    [2021-01-10 22:30:20] [Output] : (Clan) XpRB0M^: sdaasdasdasda
    [2021-01-10 22:30:23] [Output] : xN|SkreePy!: it should be redo

here you can see makki saying no for " is everyone bugged " so u asked redo and we said " yes ". 

Thanks for the game  gg wp bb.

Edited by CascaDe
    • Like 2
    • Confused 5
    • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, SkreePy said:

Secondly, when the referee randomly puts free, then back to live, we ask for redo, your answer is no. Then 40 seconds later 3 players from XpR die, and then instantly the referee answers, while we ask 3 times for redo, we aren't even worth to an answer, then after they ask for redo, we say not, guess whose will is met...

It was the round on which issue regarding "car hide" was spotted and there was miscommunication between referees, thence state jumped forward and backwards. After which Nitrous Racing requested for us to change state to Free, but such thing has to be consentional, thence outgoing from that escalated question towards Xtreme Pro Racers representative, as both team consent of replaying match was received state was yet again changed to paused and round was replayed. I have been Referee for almost all of F5 WFF matches and I do not favour either of the clans, nor am part of any of the participating clans. Please do not make assumptions out of plain emotions simultaneously ignoring the facts. I sure hope you do not speak on behalf of your team, because that would be very humiliating and even pathetic to say something like that after all the efforts to ensure fair gameplay from my and other involved user behalf.

• Like 1
    • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, CascaDe said:

bro idk what is your problem but you instantly asked redo when they change state to paused and everyone was keep playing and we didn't say " NO " for redo.

That doesnt excuse you of anything tho, u guys didnt even answer for a minute and then when 3 of you die thats when you're agree, kinda obvious what's happening, right?
    We just wanted a redo to avoid the confusion we had, but it seemed it was too hard for refs to do it.

Edited by Shanks
    • Like 7

The Link map thingy started as a server issue, ref thought players were bugged and he paused the game, then realized they werent and unpaused - some players got distracted and some even died iirc, sektor almost pressed enter because of it. xN asks for redo instantly, no answer from referee, decides to wait for a whole 30~ seconds to ask if XpR agrees just as 3 players from them die, ofc they say yes instantly, xN complains, they're ignored and redo is made. Really unfair from XpR side indeed, although they claim to be fair all the time but that's ok, it was ref's fault and they took advantage from it.

Ref just failed to act properly, especially in such a close game where that map coulda changed the entire game.

Another thingy; I was in xN team helping them with infos and cheering them up during the game, XpR asked to get me removed from xN team for some reason, xN disagrees as they think it's irrelevant, XpR claims it's "unfair" for me to be in xN team and asks spectators to put XpR tag and join their team (????). A while after ref moves me to spec, I question him why and basically says he'd rather not discuss with XpR and remove me, he also mentioned I was fucking F1 list up, another server issue I guess?

Match was fun to watch with peepz in discord, I surely enjoyed seeing xN perform at the highest level after all this time and give such a good fight, I'm proud of what xN has achieved after struggling a lot not too long ago and I'm hoping they keep it up.

greetings to makki

Edited by Adidas
    • Like 9
    • Thanks 1

tbh ultimately garbage refereeing in xLink map, I dont think its any of the teams fault other than the referee, xpr just took advantage of it and guys lets be honest who wouldnt? XD that round was just a shitfiesta and ruined the whole cw but the only truth is ref should've responded earlier to xn, shit happens 

i also dont understand the reason why you moved adidas away since he was just chatting there (i ref a lot and i personally allow people to stay there as long as they dont cause trouble ofc and i doubt he was causing trouble),

other than that both teams proved they deserved to be in finals, a lot of close times in some of the maps (1ms out of time, 5 ms ukrainian style etc..), really enjoyed this match from spec pov, xn put up a big fight and as an ex xn im proud of that! (until i had to reconnect 8762*10^6 times cause of spec bugXD )

• Like 3
    • Confused 1

Stop complaining about it ffs.

Its just bad ref mistake and xn's fault asking for redo while makki answered the previous question but who to think

Good job to xn you guys played amazingly and hope we have such match in the future

• Haha 1