Sign in to follow this  
N3xT

Ho Ho Ho!

Finally some news! Glad to see some new faces in the team after a long break especially SantJ. 

Can't wait for the new forum/server, keep it lads ❤️

@N3xT u kinda cute ngl -.-

• Like 8

Warm welcome to new FoXX academia  members. Great news and exciting teasers. I would like to use the opportunity to say that F5 SH thanks to N3xt is back on track and a lot of work has been put in for it to deliver enjoyable experience for shooter community users. Teams - start training and arranging your squads, because soon you'll be put in interesting and fresh format of tournament to prove yourself, for more information view F5 SH Information thread.

• Like 8

What a nice way to say goodbye to 2020 with this news!. Thank you so much for accepting me into the family ❤️

• Like 8

First of all, Welcome to all the new trials, No doubt that they will have good contribution to the family. Also, congratulations to full members as well, you guys deserved it.

Sneak peeks looks intresting and I'm so excited for the upcoming developments, keep it up guys! 💓

Untitled-1.png.5599a827dbc8632d81e757052fe46d70.png

• Like 8

Thank you for the opportunity. It's been a while since I have done something for the game so I guess this is going to be a fresh start for me. 

Congratulations to the other trials as well. Can't wait to get to know more about you.

Edited by Gare
  • Like 9

@Kirill Thank you bro, appreciate it!

And huge thanks to @N3xT I did not expect any reward for what I did, but that you ( and maybe other people ) made the effort to give this to me is amazing! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly appreciate you guys making the pandemic more bearable 💗

• Like 6