1. Which is your arena of preference to play at: DM, HDM or both?
2. Please discuss the question of this topic: What makes a DM map HDM? Try to prove your point to everyone else:
It's really hard to decide maps are whether DM or HDM nowadays. People add parts that's never seen before to their maps so It's hard to say that having one or two hard part makes the map HDM.
- If players do not go further in the map even map is frequently played,
- Most of the players complain about the difficulty of the map,
- Maps where you have to invest insane amount of time to be able to pass more than 5- 6 parts
are one of the main reasons for me to decide the map whether it's DM or HDM.
3. Give some examples. If you could select some maps which, in your opinion, would ideally draw a line between the two arenas, what maps would those be and why?
I can present Coronet vol2 and vol3 as examples which I've experienced on first hand. Coronet v2 is a map that you only need to know the parts to finish. Some parts are hard compared to normal DM maps but way too easy for average HDM players to pass it. Even most of the HDM players can finish Coronet vol 3. But the feature that makes Coronet v3 HDM is there are many tricky parts that you have know in order to pass the whole map. An average DM player needs to invest some time to understand the part tricks then pass the map.